Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's Beef?

Keri Hilson just put out a remix to her recent single "Turnin' Me On" with a new verse from Weezy F. Baby and one from T-Pain. There's a lot of buzz surrounding it, as many people think she is going hard at Beyoncé and Ciara.


A couple of stand-out lines:

“I ain’t tryin’ to start no mess there’s just something on my chest that I need to get off…Your vision cloudy if you think you the best. You can dance, she can sing, but need to move it ‘to the left’.”
“She need to go have some babies. She need to sit down she fading.”
“Go head tell these folks how long I been writing your songs… I been putting you on… check the credits hoe!…If you want me you can find me in Decatur hoe.”

Supposedly, Beyonce is in NY rehearsing for her new tour. And when she heard about this track she asked her people around her if Keri was coming at her because she didn’t want her tracks. Womp womp.





Take a listen for yourself.


What do you think?


-E.Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment